Isobar identified as one of the ‘Top 50 Most Innovative Market Research Companies’
The GreenBook Research Industry Trends (GRIT) Report surveyed almost 4,000 research professionals from every major industry across the world and features brand rankings of suppliers and buyers perceived to be most innovative.
Jeremy Pincus, Vice President, Isobar’s Marketing Intelligence Practice says, “This news is certainly a nod to the major efforts and achievements in expanding our innovation practices and service offerings.”
Earlier this year Fast Company named Isobar one of Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in AR/VR and Gartner named Isobar a Leader for the fourth consecutive time in its "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies". The secret sauce to achieving these accolades? “To be a game changer you must wholly understand the game,” says Pincus. “We’re blazing the trail because we foresee clients’ needs even before they get there – and we’ve identified the right partners to put these methodologies in action.”
Some innovation highlights over the past year include:
The NeuroLab links moment-to-moment biometrics to authentic consumer emotions for actionable insights. By collecting synchronized data from multiple modalities we are able to fine-tune marketing stimuli to control the emotional impact created. The four types of sensors combine to create a comprehensive picture of how your marketing stimulus affects the emotional brain. In the NeuroLab we measure:
- Focus of Attention: Eye tracking, EEG (alpha attenuation)
- Emotional Arousal: EDA, HR, pupil dilation
- Emotional Valence: EEG (alpha asymmetry), facial EMG
- Emotional Meaning: MindSight motivational and experiential profiling
VR/AR Analytics & Emotion Measurement Platform
Isobar, in collaboration with the MIT Media Lab, has developed a way to capture and analyze behavioral and biometric data, and understand emotional states created by virtual, augmented, and mixed reality experiences.
MindSight Direct International
Our award-winning emotion testing technology, which was harnessed to create MindSight Direct, is now available in ten global markets and growing. The new release provides globally validated image sets specific to markets for each study, an “in language” respondent experience and the ability to purchase quality/cost-effective market specific samples.
We go beyond surface-level conversational content in qualitative research to find out how people really feel by using methods that reveal the degree of felt enthusiasm and commitment, as opposed to simply trying to “please the interviewer.” These methods are accurate and reliable, unobtrusive (no wires) and scalable (video and web-based) and include:
- Coding of facial expression for emotion/stress
- Coding of vocal expression for emotion/stress
- Deception detection in spoken language
- Text sentiment of spoken language
Build your marketing around how consumers really make decisions!
- We begin with a workshop to identify the core barriers to success that can be overcome with heuristics
- We identify 10 key marketing questions to unlock the most relevant behavioral science findings for your brand
- We design a series of potential behavioral interventions, which are System 1 tested, optimized, and finalized
- We then conduct quantitative experiments to size the effects of interventions (individually and their interactions)
- We then estimate the ROI associated with full-scale implementation, and can help set up an ongoing Test & Learn cycle
The momentum will continue to build in 2018 as we enhance our innovation offerings through strategic partnerships and encouragement from clients. For now, we’re grateful to be recognized as a leader in this space and we look forward to pushing the limits!